The PTC/USER Board of Directors is excited to announce that registration is now open for PTC Live Global, PTC’s premier training and networking event for the product development community using PTC products, in Anaheim, California, June 9-12. Register by April 9 to take advantage of the early registration savings of $100.
This year’s event again features training on tools and process you need to not only advance your technical skills but also gain insight on how to transform the way you design and develop products.
Join your peers in Anaheim to experience:
- More than 70 best-practice sessions led by your fellow PTC/USER members
- Over 85 product and roadmap sessions from PTC experts
- A 105% capacity increase and 16 tracks of PTC University training sessions
- The most up-to-date look into PTC's corporate strategy and technology vision
- Exciting keynote presentations from industry leaders and innovators
- An expanded Solutions Expo
The PTC Live Global 2013 agenda also includes multiple opportunities to connect with your peers and PTC experts through scheduled networking events, in impromptu meetings in the Networking Lounge or during social events.
You can register and review the agenda, networking information and other important information online at liveglobal.ptc.com.
If you are registering a group of 10 or more colleagues from the same organization, please contact the PTC Live Global registration team for information about additional savings opportunities.
If you have questions or would like to know more about the event, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We all look forward to seeing you in Anaheim in June.